Regularly using a moisturizer should be a part of any good skin care regimen. That includes moisturizing your hands and lower legs, since the skin in these areas are especially prone to be dry and/or flaky. A day after moisturizing you’ll find your skin looking smoother, softer, and fresher.
TOP 5 REASONS TO MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN REGULARLY:
- Moisturizing fights wrinkles: A good moisturizer can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 30 percent, people with properly moisturized skin accumulate wrinkles at just a fraction of the rate of those with dry skin.
- Moisturizing reduces the chances of skin problems: Moisturizing helps maintain your skins balance and reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness.
- Moisturizing can reduce the appearance of other blemishes: Using a daily moisturizer ensures that the skin’s blemishes are camouflaged. Moisturizers tends to give the skin a slight sheen, and those with any tint or self-tanner even out different skin tones.
- Moisturizing helps your skin stay young: Moisturizers helps repair damaged skin that allows for younger skin cells to rise to the surface. Moisturizing regularly helps the skin look firm, fresh and young.
- The perfect end to a hot shower: While hot water may be relaxing, it also wreaks havoc on your skin; sucking out all the air in the skin leaving it extremely dry. Applying moisturizer after a hot shower would help retain your skins moisture and keep it protected and hydrated.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT MOISTURIZER
Moisturizers work in one of two main ways: they either trap moisture in your skin to keep it from escaping, or they restore moisture in the outer layer of skin that's already been lost.
- Choose a moisturizer that has natural ingredients. Chemical infused moisturizer can make your skin dry and cause harmful skin conditions.
- Choose a moisturizer with plenty of vitamins to protect your skin during the day.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin B5 increase firmness and build moisture levels.
- Anti-Oxidant Vitamins C and E help protect new skin and fight skin damage.
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid helps hydrate the skin by attracting moisture to it.
SUNSHINE ON THE GO’s
NATURAL AFTER SUN MOISTURIZER
Sunshine On The Go’s Natural After Sun Moisturizer is not just for after sun care, in fact it makes a perfect daily moisturizer for your entire body. Our hypoallergenic moisturizer’s natural ingredients will enhance, enrich, and soothe your skin. See the list below for some of our natural ingredients and how they moisturize and keep your skin moisten throughout the day.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides and Cetyl Alcohol are non-irritating and are exceptionally beneficial for the skin.
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture to your skin giving it a softer and smoother appearance.
- Dimethicone helps fill in the pores and fine lines
- Natural seed oil like Carthamus Tinctorious, Cannabis Sativa and Argania Spinosa have anti-aging properties that nourish, moisturize and soothes the skin while also protecting the skin's elasticity.
To purchase our Natural After Sun Moisturizer visit: https://sunshineonthego.com